Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I love my job!

A few months ago I found a phrase in a daily calendar that really spoke to me. It says “I love my job. I excel at my position and am rewarded for my successes“. For some reason this spoke to me so I pinned it on the cork board above my phone at work. I will be honest with you, it is not an affirmation I intentionally say every day, but I must look at it several times a day and read it subconsciously. Last week I was awarded “Employee of the month”! I was very surprised and honored to have been selected among 2,400 employees for this honor! The award is due to my hard work and dedication over the past year, but I think having that little affirmation on my desk helped remind me to be the best employee I can be, while remembering that I really do love my job!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats for getting your award!!!! That meant you're doing a great job and you deserve it! I'm happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    You've an incredibly great weblog. To turn out to be a productive human being the simple point is usually to have positive thinking. Appreciate Sky Rocketing Achievements with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Develop Positive Thinking So It is possible to Eliminate Stress From your Existence, Raise Your Self-Confidence and Program Yourself For Lifetime Achievements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    You've got a really wonderful weblog. Most of the people usually do not understand what mind power can do to one's good results Begin directing the great power of your mind and subconscious mind to create the lifestyle you would like with our Mind Power training program. Get the Cost-free Mp3, E-Course and CD right now and commence directing the power of the mind and subconscious mind to generate the life you choose - in 7-simple actions.

    ReplyDelete